Sale/Purchase Software V1.0 has been developed in MS Excel (Front End) and MS Access (Database). This tool has been designed to maintain the Sales, Purchase, Payments and Expenses of a store. Customer Billing and Inventory Management features are also available in this tool.
Requirement to Run this Tool:
- MS Excel 2007 to 2016: This will work with Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (32 bit excel).
- Shared drive with Read/Write access (if multiple users need to work on it).
- Sales, Purchase, Payments and Expenses data management.
- Inventory Management System
- Customer Billing System
- GST Calculation
- Reports and Dashboard
- Deleted Records recovery
- Sort and filter option available in main screen to read the data easily.
Installation of this tool is quite simple. Just extract the zip folder and keep “Sale Purchase Software” folder in your shared drive or local drive like C drive or D drive. Please do not keep it in the online portal like Google drive. It will not work from online portal.
30 days Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with the product, just write to us at info@PK-AnExcelExpert.Com within 30 days of purchase and we’ll give your money back.
After all, if you are not happy with our product, we don’t deserve your money.
Need a free trail?
You can use our 7 days free trail of Sale Purchase Software.
Click here to download the free trail.
What you will get?
You will get a zipped folder. Just unzip it and keep unzipped folder on your shared drive or local drive from where user can access the Tool. Inside this folder you will get-
- An User Manual (A PDF file): In this file you can check how to use this tool
- Default Ids (A Notepad file) : In this default Id and password is available.
- Sale Purchase Software V1.0 (Excel File): This is the Tool which has to opened read only by the user.
- Database Folder: In this folder an MS Access file is available. In this file all the data will be stored.
Note: Please take a back-up of the database file regularly. To take the back-up of database simply copy the database file and paste it on another location.
Watch the tutorial and demo:
For any query, write us on Info@PK-AnExcelExpert.Com