COUNTIF is an extremely useful function in Microsoft Excel. We use this function to get the count based on some conditions. Here in this article, we have created a user-defined function to count based on the cell background color.
Please watch the below video to learn the various methods of using the COUNTIF function in excel.
- Countifs for multiple conditions.
- Countif for counting the Character lengthwise.
- Countif by the partial value of the criteria range.
- Countif by cells background color (VBA method).
- Countif by cells bold font type (VBA method).
Watch the step-by-step video tutorial: