In this form we have given three different pages-
Mark Attendance Page:
In this page, we have multiple feature to mark the attendance
- Change the date using calendar button.
- Select the Employee id from the drop-down.
- Choose the attendance code from the drop-down.
- Click on Add button.
- To change the attendance which you have already marked, just double click on the record.
- It will fill the information in the boxes.
- Change the attendance and click on Update button.
- To filter the record, you can use can select the field name from the filter drop.
- Put the filter text in the box available in front of filter drop-down and press Enter.
- Data will be filtered.
- You can sort the data by selecting the Field name form Sort drop-down then click on A-Z or Z-A button.
Export to Excel:
- If you want to copy the available data in a new workbook, you can click on Export to Excel button.
Employee Master Page:
In the employee master page, you can add and update the employee list. You can use this page to mark the bulk attendance also.
Mark Bulk attendance:
- Select the employees’ record to whom you want to mark the attendance.
- Change the date using the calendar button.
- Chose the attendance type form drop-down.
- Click on Mark button.
Attendance Code Page:
Using this page, you can add or update your attendance codes.