In this article you will learn how to create a custom style for a Slicer. By using the custom style in Slicer you can make your slicer based dashboard or report more visually attractive and beautiful.
How to create a custom style for a slicer?
Let’s say we have a slicer for locations.
- Select the slicer.
- Go to Options>>Slicer Styles>>Click on New Slicer Style.
- New Slicer Style window will be opened
- Give the formatting for –
- Whole Slicer
- Selected Item with Data
- Selected Item with no Data
- Unselected Item with Data
- Unselected Item with no Data
- Hovered selected Item with Data
- Hovered selected Item with no Data
- Hovered unselected Item with Data
- Hovered unselected Item with no Data
- In the Format Slicer Element window you can give background color, font color, font size, font name, font style and borders etc.
- Once setting is complete of slicer style, it will be available under Custom of Slicers style.
Click here to download this excel file.