Project Plan (Gantt chart) has been created in MS Excel. MS Excel cells has been used to create this. We have not used any type of chart to create this Project Plan. This is a beautiful creation and can be used in Project Management Dashboard or Business presentations. We have used conditional formatting to create this project plan. There is a highlight option available. We can highlight any date by using this option.
Two types of status are available – Completed and pending.
Completed will displayed in the green color and Pending in Red.
Also see our other Project Plan charts
- Dynamic Hourly Project Planner (Gantt Chart)
- Data-Driven Gantt Chart in PowerPoint with Conditional Formatting
- Power Gantt Chart (Project Planner) for Project Management
- Dynamic Project Planner (Gantt Chart) in Excel
- Quick Gantt Chart
- To-do list for multiple Projects with Summary
- Project Management Issue Tracker Form
- Project Management Dashboard
Note: Worksheet can be unprotected by using Alt+T+P+P. There is no password to un-protect the worksheet.
Click here to download the Project Planner workbook.